About the Program:

As management lies at the heart of business world and is a critical area of study for business concerns, the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program at AU aims to deliver the core ideas of management and implications of these ideas to businesses their environment, preparing graduates for a variety of stimulating careers. The program provides the quantitative and analytical skills that enable students to succeed in a wide variety of business activities. The program is based on flexible arrangement of study strengthened by research and innovative learning pedagogies, which advances a student’s ability to develop academic and practical insights into the domain. The graduates of BBA will be highly employable in both corporate and public sectors.


Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)

PEO 01:  Imparting knowledge of the fundamentals of Management theory and its applications in problem solving.

PEO 02:  Developing expertise in the areas of leadership, interpersonal skills, entrepreneurship, finance, and marketing.

PEO 03:  Enhancing professional competency in meeting the challenges of a globalized world of business.

PEO 04: Developing ethical, social and environmental consciousness.

PEO 05: Inculcating fundamental concepts and skills of research in various fields of business.


Program Outcomes (POs)

PO 01: Management Knowledge- Understanding of basic knowledge in the different fields of business & management in terms of concepts and principles. 

PO 02: Problem Solution:  Identify, formulate and analyze business problems utilizing knowledge of multiple disciplines including economics, statistics, commerce, law and technology and solve such problems using appropriate methodology culled from various fields. 

PO 03:  Leadership and Organization Skills- Develop strategic, organizational, and leadership skills for new organizations paradigm.

PO 04:  Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the business practices.

PO 05: Environment and Sustainability- Understand the impact of the professionals in societal contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development

PO 06:  Life-long Learning- Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of business world.

PO 07: Creativity and Innovation- Develop inquisitive and innovative minds trained in the concepts of research and innovative practices


Minimum 50% aggregate in10th or equivalent examination and minimum 60% aggregate in 10 +2 or equivalent from any recognized board, subject to securing a minimum of 45% marks in each individual subject


Duration (in Year): 3


Career Avenues

Following areas attract the graduates in Business Administration:

Sales & Marketing, Financial Markets, consulting, investment banking, FMCG retail sector, retail banking, marketing analytics, and firms engaged in international business, Business Analyst, Market Research analyst, etc.


Recent Placements:

The placement percentage is remarkable at 87.5%. The remaining 12.5% of students have opted for higher studies (MBA).  Our notable recruiters are as follows:

  1. Aditya Birla Finance Ltd.
  2. Archetive Solutions Private Limited
  3. Bandhan Bank
  4. BuyerForesight
  5. Ceasefire Industries Ltd.
  6. Cognizant Technology Solutions
  7. Deloitte India
  8. DTDC Express Ltd
  9. Edelweiss Broking
  10. Ernst & Young
  11. Experis IT Pvt. Ltd. (Manpower Group)
  12. IDFC FIRST Bank Limited
  13. IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
  14. Intellipaat
  15. Jaro Education
  16. Just Dial
  17. Nerdy Turtlez
  18. Paperpedia Pvt. Ltd.
  19. Piramal Group
  20. PlanetSpark
  21. RICE Smart (A RICE Group Company)
  22. Sundaram Finance Limited
  23. TATA AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd.


Recent Internships:

Our students have been consistently doing internships in renowned companies. A snapshot of opportunities is given below:

  1. Flipkart
  2. Onex Solution
  3. Super 77
  4. Steelam
  5. Netquo Services